1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
everyone has a different style Mr Floppy, i poke fun at other styles too but i think all is fair (as long as you dont actually cheat) if so many people use nades then why isnt it seen as a legitimate style? i hate spammers as much as the next guy, no actually more because they give people who aim a bad name, but i dont see how you could stop just them, without destroying my style of playing if you have to do this thats ok its better for the group i know that there are few like me and its better for the rest of you without spammers, i am just trying to see if there is anyway to keep 1.0.4 for myself

as for the "spammer noob" sure i get called a spammer a lot but the fact is if i hear someone coming i try to check the miny map (if theres time) if its not mine it gets a nade (timed from the last time i heard them to the distance where i will nade them) i do this with guns too, mostly sniper.

anyway i dont care if people think i am a spammer if am a labeled one i would rather take that label then give up my best weapon and my fun xD

sorry to everone who calls me a spammer, if i ever spammed you with a left over nade sorry (this is mostly to my team mates^^)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by *SMG*_3m - 29 Jul 10, 08:16AM