1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
@ JosipTito

The central blacklist will be used only to the worst cases. And for the ban-ranges, we will have a central whitelist liked to this.

About the votesystem, the server has a switch now to allow or not "weak" vote tries. In the "not-weak" setting, if the other player is not tking, not lagging, not spamming, he has low score, among other sanity checks, you cannot call a vote to kick him. If the client is obviously cheating, the server by itself will ban the player.

@jamz
I am on IRC... lets check this.

@AFK-autokick...
I am talking about a feature I used in my server for almost 4 months, it was 30 seconds, and worked flawless.

The guys that are complaining here want to:
1) go to the bathroom!!
2) write complicated long texts
3) navigate deep in the menus

Guys... if you think the timing are too short, simple change it in your servers (0 for no autokick).
Yesterday I talked to Apollo, and he suggested to remove the ability to enter in the "Main menu" and the "Browse servers" from the "In-game menu", or at least auto-disconnect when the guy enter in these sub menus. It is an interesting idea. But I would like more feedback about this.

ALSO, the dev's team must discuss internally all these things. People are complaining here before we start to have "pubs" for the 1.1 and people really start to test. And we really want to test it in the pubs before anything.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by Brahma - 20 Jul 10, 05:51PM