1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
I quite like this new 1 pickup for grenade spawns. It'll stop people from being able to stay at one spot throughout the entire game in maps such as ac_urban and ac_power throwing grenades at the spot. However it still allows for throwing down corridors (as a safety measure before going in, as opposed to throwing grenades down until an opponent appears) and of course against multiple players that are too close to each other. I don't quite why it should be labeled as 'tactical bs' when the shotgun is short range, the SMG is short-medium range, the assault right is medium-long range and the sniper long range, each having their own tactical advantage. I can't see the proble m with each weapon having unique advantages in situations.

I can approve of the central blacklist, however would it ban IP ranges? There are always the occasional messages on the forum from innocents who have been banned as part of an IP range. Perhaps I'm being overly cautious, and I can see that they are generally used for when someone has a dynamic IP, but it's not great for someone new to the game to find that they're blocked from all servers.

On the voting system, what about the occasions where someone tries to votekick someone, it fails and then the person that wasn't votekicked then tries to votekick the attempted votekicker? It's not a particularly regular occurance, but I get a tad annoyed by players that see a failed votekick on them as attempted murder.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by JosipTito - 20 Jul 10, 01:05PM