1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
Sorry Apollo... it was not my intention to offend you or your experience with the game.
But I do not believe you know "exactly whats going" on the pubs, and at the same time think it is appropriate a longer AFK kicking time...

I think it is an interesting idea to disable completely the chat (once I did this in my server, but I faced a lot more angry guys than I am facing here...)... so we cannot disable the chat... if it is used wisely it is a good thing. The point is, it is not used wisely... so we need to create another feature to control this. And the intention is really to disrupt the abusers.

And seriously... if you need more than 45 seconds to type a text or to change something in the config, do not make it in a middle of a ctf ac_shine 5x5 with your team counting on you... I really beg you: disconnect, let other one get your place, do what you need to do (there are appropriate softwares for chatting), and then come back to the game.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by Brahma - 19 Jul 10, 11:28PM