1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
Ok... sorry.
What I am trying to say in loops about the AFK autokick is: I would like to be 30s, but many people want to chat in the pubs... so we increased it 45s (i do not like it, but ok... people demands it)... now you are asking to increase it to "one minute"?

Look... one minute inactive and your team will lose the game. The AFK autokick was requested to kick people that do not play and just consume one slot of the pubs chatting or watching other people games... to kick people that have no care if their teammates are facing 2 or 3 enemies at once.

We have a great interest to improve the teamplay of the AC... this is the reason of the new score thing, and the future medals (and some other tricks I forget to talk about). And letting people stay inactive for more than 30 seconds disrupts completely the AC game play, which is supposed to be fast and dynamic.

I am not avoiding to read the arguments of you, TheCrema and others... I am just saying, you are wrong and you are not considering my arguments... Sorry for being arrogant, but I am a player of the pubs, not a clan player. It is extremely sad when you face 3 enemies, be killed, then press TAB to see the scoreboard and see there are two guys in your team completely inactive in the game.

Anyway, Toca put an switch in the server that allows you to change this time (0 for no autokick at all).
So, your concern is already satisfied... but I deeply beg you: do not use less than 45 seconds.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by Brahma - 19 Jul 10, 10:05PM