1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
(19 Jul 10, 07:02PM)Brahma Wrote: 2) AFK disconnect
Guys! AFK disconnect is a feature that was requested dozen of times in the old "Ideas thread".
I see people complaining about this are forgetting some specific points:
a) It works ONLY in open servers (the pubs);
b) It is triggered AFTER 45 seconds of inactivity, id est, no playing activity;
c) The AFK autokick was requested due to situations like this: You can score a flag in ac_depot in only 15 seconds... if you are chatting, your team will be playing with one (or two) players less... and so, the other team can easily make one or two flags.
d) SPECTATE MODE was created to be used in the MATCH mode (not in public servers)... so people spectating in public servers have (almost) the same effect of AFK.

Brahma, you are repeating the same info again and again. But you haven't read the posts concerning this feature carefully. No one - TheCrema, Lumpaz and at least myself - have said that the AFK disconnect is a useless option. We are just talking (or begging) about a bigger waiting period or a smoother transition in the void.

(19 Jul 10, 07:02PM)Brahma Wrote: 3) Scoretable
You are right... it is better to merge ping/pj in one column...
About the negative scores, we can simply fix this with an if ( score < 0 ) print 0;
Also, you must consider the score values are in testing, and the dev's team still not discussed what will be the final values (for the medals system).

Sounds good to me so far
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by Apollo{TyD} - 19 Jul 10, 08:40PM