1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
(19 Jul 10, 02:55PM)Lumpaz Wrote:
(19 Jul 10, 04:14AM)Zomg! Wrote: The changes to the nade are for the worst imo. They kill the purpose of nades. Why use nades if you can just smg them. No incentives for nades, and don't give me that tactical bs.

I don't agree. The changes only kill the purpose of nades if said purpose was nade spamming, suicide bombing, and getting a high ratio easily, which were probably not their primary purpose anyway.

what? the nades have been slightly made more useless as if i were to evaluate the risk of exposing myself and placing a well timed nade on my enemies head, what would be the point? the time it takes in showing myself means they can get 5-6 hits in while i am waiting to throw in the last milliseconds all for 1 frag, when you could frag them with good aim in this time and be ready for a potential second attack.

Also, lss has been changed now with the nade changes. IMO it was the mode of choice to get to know your opponent before, as it was like chess. however the 25% chance of picking up 2 nades introduces a degree of luck into it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by Harps - 19 Jul 10, 03:45PM