1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
(19 Jul 10, 04:14AM)Zomg! Wrote: The changes to the nade are for the worst imo. They kill the purpose of nades. Why use nades if you can just smg them. No incentives for nades, and don't give me that tactical bs.

I don't agree. The changes only kill the purpose of nades if said purpose was nade spamming, suicide bombing, and getting a high ratio easily, which were probably not their primary purpose anyway.
As far as I know, nades still do the same damage as before. They will just be a little harder to get, but you can now carry three at a time, which can be useful. And the 1 nade gib = 1 frag is logical.
In my opinion, these changes are for the best. Just be a little more cautious about wasting nades uselessly is all it will take.

I agree with Apollo and TheCrema about the AFK kick time... 45 sec is way too short, something like 2-3 minutes would be more realistic. If you get disconnected every time you go take a leak or go get a drink in the fridge, and then have to wait for 10 minutes to reconnect because the server is full, it can get very frustrating. You don't want players to piss themselves or get dehydrated, do you? :-)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by Lumpaz - 19 Jul 10, 02:55PM