{ric} please blacklist this idiot!
(08 Jun 11, 11:58AM)Sepehr Wrote:
(11 Jun 10, 01:17PM)RabidViper Wrote: Some short discussion may take place, but please, create a new thread in this forum if you would like to go into detail.
That's from a completely different thread.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: That is quite disrespectful eftertanke not what I expected here at all!
What is disrespectful is someone changing my email and password here when I left a few months ago.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I posted in this section because it was not a blacklist report more an appeal to the community on the subject of blacklisting a certain player who is most annoying.
You're requesting a blacklist. That's what the blacklist thread is for.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: If this has offended your delicate sensibilities then i apologise
What offends me... just see above.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: but do not insult my clan! Only once will I, or can I let you get away with that....
First and foremost, it's not an insult. Second it's true that anyone else would have been told to post in the proper thread kthx (Links from posts since I started reading the forums). Third and last who in the hell do you think you are?
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: so maybe your post belongs here
www.insert-your-post-here
Right back atcha!

/offopic I don't want my account back.

Mod edit: user warned for flaming
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: {ric} please blacklist this idiot! - by B3! - 08 Jun 11, 09:16PM