{ric} please blacklist this idiot!
From the point where he gibs you and another teammate (accidentally) in the CLA base, to the point where you call the vote to kick him, he shoots you on four occasions. Each time you are either beside or in front of an opponent and on no occasion does he deliberately fire at you.

11:08 - follows you down east passage, without shooting at you.
11:19 - drops nade by CLA base, team-gibbing you and darkness.
11:53 - POCHYLOK.pl has your flag; {ric} hits you whilst shooting him as he exits the RVSF base.
12:34 - {ric}, with flag, shoots at WogBoy across the RVSF base. You take some hits after spawning between the two.
12:59 - He spawns, firing, and possibly hits you briefly, before you are killed by NoOne.
13:11 - You are moving down the east passage. POCHLOK.pl, covering behind the crates at the southern end is firing on you, but you turn around, thinking that the shots are coming from behind, where {ric} is coming from. {ric} continues to fire past you, at POCHYLOK.pl, hitting you. You think {ric} s firing at you, because you haven't noticed POCHYLOK.pl. It's POCHLOK.pl who shoots you while you look at {ric} on the barrels, not {ric} himself.

I didn't watch past this point, since, with the vote to kick him, the damage had been done. It looks like {ric} is being his usual self, paying more attention to the opposition than his teammates. But at no point did I see him deliberately fire upon any of his teammates.

I, too, have had trouble with {ric} teamkilling and 'team-bleeding'; I've even banned him for it. I don't, however, consider him to be any worse than, eg. OpenSource. I've never witnessed him deliberately firing upon his teammates for the lulz. If he is a persistent problem, this demo doesn't show it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: {ric} please blacklist this idiot! - by jamz - 04 Jun 11, 12:05PM