[split] ImaCripple blacklisting
(01 Apr 11, 07:17AM)Impaktd Wrote: Also, since when are you so ****ing lenient, V-Man?

Ever since I learned to think for myself and break away from the community elite.
Apparently you mean lenient toward the accused here.

1) Undead is whining that he isn't getting the special treatment he used to get -- he got away with a lot of crap in the past. Now that the rules are actually being applied, he's a frickin' weeping martyr. If he could have some decent level of respect for others, he wouldn't have this problem. I was ready to accept him back into the community, but he just can't seem to go very long without trolling, flaming, or misbehaving. It's like he's two people -- casual gaming and making some cool maps one day, throwing a childish temper tantrum or trying to irritate people the next. We don't need the latter half, so he's going to need to figure out how to cure himself of it.

2) It was never okay to sneak into someone else's property and steal information about their private life, let alone make inferences from it. You're operating under the logical fallacy that, if ImaCripple actually cheats, then Undead has done something good by exposing it. No. Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't care what the spyware does, spyware is completely and unequivocally disgusting, unethical, illegal, and deplorable. I hope that crap is taken off the net as quickly as possible. I'd rather he behave than go to jail.

3) When real evidence (not Undead pretending to be Neo) proves something, I'll shout just as loudly as the next Cuber to ban a cheater. In this sense, I am not lenient. I only want justice.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by Fate - 31 Mar 11, 09:53AM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by Vermi - 31 Mar 11, 10:01AM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by Prime - 31 Mar 11, 10:14AM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by Fate - 31 Mar 11, 10:17AM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by GDM - 31 Mar 11, 06:43PM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by V-Man - 31 Mar 11, 07:49PM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by Mael - 31 Mar 11, 08:40PM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by GDM - 01 Apr 11, 01:17AM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by DrauL - 01 Apr 11, 03:32AM
RE: [split] ImaCripple blacklisting - by GDM - 01 Apr 11, 04:48AM