Tag evasion ban, are you serious?
(27 Feb 11, 12:02AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Nativo, are you even aware that the blacklist a clan gets isn't for 1 server? You sound like a fairly new player, so just so you know, we are talking about clans being blacklisted in the TyD and NZ blacklist (where most go). Most of the actually good servers use these, and being blacklisted in those blacklists means having to stick to the noob servers with headshot city000522!!11! and riflecamper@52!!!11!

Well yeah I'm new at the game and everything related to it...but even so, I might have said things the wrong way and got missunderstood. I know about the blacklists and I even was about to use the TyD one but then I didn't...'cause I don't think a permanent ban for a player, a clan or whatever u want to ban is useful to the game.

What I was meaning to say is that the blacklist for me seems ratter pointless and may (and surely has already) hurt a lot of players as some kind of collateral damage (ie: legacy members not accused of hacking or some users within a banned ip range). If we shut too many doors we might find ourselves locked in alone...

I wouldn't blacklist a player, a clan or an ip range...for me it's enough with an hour in the cold...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by castiel - 24 Feb 11, 02:53PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 25 Feb 11, 01:43AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 25 Feb 11, 12:04PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 26 Feb 11, 06:32AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 26 Feb 11, 12:03PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Nativo - 27 Feb 11, 01:45AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 28 Feb 11, 01:43AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 28 Feb 11, 11:33AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 28 Feb 11, 12:21PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 01 Mar 11, 02:40AM