Confusing Server Creation Help Please?
(05 Feb 11, 03:43PM)DrauL Wrote: Because it cant write the bat file, im assuming your not the computer admin, and that you dont have write permissions.
If you are the admin of the comp, right click the folder properties and make sure you DO have write permissions.

(05 Feb 11, 03:44PM)eftertanke Wrote: I'm assuming that you are referring to the following error message:
Writing your configuration to server_autoconfigured.bat ... Failed!
Are you running the batch file as administrator? If not, doing so will solve that problem. It's recommended to do this and other server related actions as an administrator.

EDIT: LOL I've been ninja-ed.

Well... here's one error I'd like to ask as well. My port could not be forwarded. I've used 10000, 28764 and 28763, but they are all the same errors in portchecker. But then, I still tried creating a server, and then I'm getting this error:
http://i51.tinypic.com/oihqfo.jpg

Would it be possibly be internet connection or whatnot? I am sorry for being such a newb. m(_ _)m. But I've done all the other steps such as creating a static ip and editing my modem settings. But I'm not quite sure something there,

it said pick a random game, and follow instructions. Should I follow the ports to be connected to in those games? or should I put the ports for the masterservers?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confusing Server Creation Help Please? - by arisa03 - 06 Feb 11, 02:16AM