Is this forum's moderation failing?
(28 Sep 10, 06:28PM)TheCrema Wrote: I couldn't agree with Drakas more! Its very hard to have a decent discussion here when ppl just keeping going on and on and on over the same subject, even when its relevance was exhausted.

Exactly this is one reason why I have closed a lot of threads lately.

On topic. Sure, the moderation isn't perfect at the moment as there's no common ground to judge from. We're working on that one.

However, I don't see how the moderators are in for fixing the low level of behaviour? How are we supposed to make you guys act mature and kind? We are not your dads or mums. Seriously, though I admit the moderation needs to be organised better it's pretty cheap to point the finders at us, while half of the forum's posts are flames, redundancies, offends, bla-bla-chat and stuff which isn't even related to AC. To me it feels like, you guys come in here partying and littering the place with chunk and now it's ours to clean the mess. No sir, I won't do that. You've got to pay someone for this kind of service...

As a matter of fact, everbody, not only the mods, everybody! needs to sustain a decent level of behaviour.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this forum's moderation failing? - by Mr.Floppy - 28 Sep 10, 07:29PM