Is this forum's moderation failing?
(28 Sep 10, 12:29PM)BrickSquad Wrote: i really dont care appolo lol, this is an online game bro.. stop acting like this is some serious shit

Online video game

everyone is acting like this is some world ending shit, but whatever, i know some of you just like to feel useful so you act all high and mighty on a video game, whatever floats your boat

o imo

You're targeting this at individuals who have spent countless hours and money out of their own pockets to make this game more enjoyable. They do not get paid for their services, nor do they expect to.

How much have you paid to make AC more enjoyable for other players? How much time have you spent running and maintaining blacklists, servers, and ladders?

It feels as if history is repeating itself again. For those who have seen posts about people making such blessings to AC seem like "high and mighty" dictators, you know what I mean.

Anyway, I have no idea how this thread derailed and went from a decent proposal about having greater transparency and fairer moderation has turned into those anti-"high and mighty" dictator threads that we've seen more than a year ago. Sometimes it seems like some people ignore the actual value of the original post and emphasize on the politics. A great spectre still remains in this community, and it is not one that will make either thrive. There are problems rooted much deeper within than BS and crapmaps and a low standard of moderation that would fascinate any armchair anthropologist. But this thread is about none of the issues that plague the community today, and will eventually kill it--it is simply about moderation, which, as stated several times in this thread (the only posts that had anything to do with the topic), can be much further improved.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this forum's moderation failing? - by Syntax - 28 Sep 10, 01:48PM