1.0 Masterserver server list - problem
Hi,

I've made one request through a person related to the dev-team, then another person in the dev-team, and then another person in the dev-team, and all of my requests have been ignored or insufficiently answered.

I don't exactly know why two of my servers, 87.98.172.238 4000 and 87.98.172.238 5000 were removed from the masterserver during this clean-up. No explanation was ever given and none of these requests sufficiently answered for a week now. I was told by one of the devs that he needs an "ok" from another dev to put the servers back on, who is the one that I contacted last. He's been online at least twice during the period from now and when I sent him the direct request to two of his e-mails.

I'd like to have them back because it is costing me money because all the traffic is going to the servers with limited bandwidth and the ones with unlimited bandwidth (ie. 87.98.172.238) are not being used at all.

So I'm here asking for an explanation in the public because I can't get any solid answers and am just being shoved around with "you need to talk to xx" instead of getting to some sort of an answer...

These servers have been running on AC for a very long time; Wotan Fragland, :5000 for about two years (!), EUROZONE, :4000 for about half a year, and I see no reason to remove them!

1.0 masterserver list is here.

Drakas
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
1.0 Masterserver server list - problem - by Drakas - 18 Sep 10, 12:07PM