3XIX´s Graphic Update [Stopped]
Hey hey, 

As you might know by now, i´m working on updating graphic aspects of this game. Some might have asked themself why i haven´t shared the Blossom Map reproduction, the answer is: I prefer sharing the full package and not only single things, i made an exception for the weapon models and will see what else.

I changed this thread to be a diary of what i try or change/update. Obviously not daily, since i´m doing things step by step and only if i´ve some time for it.

I´ve also found the issue for performance fluctuations, that however is out of my hands and we´ve to rely on "Flowtron" etc. to fix it. I´m still thinking about creating a map which avoids this issue, that however requires alot of math, since i´m going to add ray traced lighting to it (baked into textures as in the blossom showcase, but with better detail and more bounces)

Alot of that takes huge amounts of time and mainly pc resources, since baking ray tracing into 8k textures and scaling them down afterwards is prerendering. Due to the hot weather these days i pushed that project to the colder months, otherwise downclocking/overheating.

CSGO Workshop Map: Blossom reproduction
[Image: octXjil.jpeg]

A little test of using reshade as "external shaders", which makes more sense for people to be able to activate and deactivate or not use based on their hardware:

Blossom with reshade HDR Bloom:
[Image: cSDBhwV.jpg]

AssaultCube´s Sunset map with Reshade:
[Image: kqjqxsh.jpg]

I believe many people dont know that they can use AssaultCube with reshade, therefore the link to it: https://reshade.me/

And yup, currently working on a HUD/Icon update.(tested a valorant type texture modification on gun textures) That´s basicly how i do this, adding something and remove, and repeat until i believe i found/created the better asset.

As usual, feel free to let me know what you think and leave ideas etc.
Thanks given by: Bukz This user is a dev/forum admin

Messages In This Thread
3XIX´s Graphic Update [Stopped] - by 3XIX - 03 Jun 23, 04:45AM
RE: 3XIX´s Graphic Update diary - by 3XIX - 22 Jun 23, 11:21PM
RE: 3XIX´s Graphic Update diary - by Bukz - 23 Jun 23, 08:37AM
RE: 3XIX´s Graphic Update diary - by 3XIX - 23 Jun 23, 01:06PM
RE: 3XIX´s Graphic Update diary - by 3XIX - 28 Jun 23, 03:13PM