The Death of Pi
If it engages an "AC" clan then I will give my vision...
The MCNNM clan is a former clan of this game. (the first one) This clan was lead by MCNNM_Gu. Unfortunately after I joined the clan and some time later it ended up being inactive. The MCNNM_Gu had no more time to play. So, a few years later I talked to formers members asking permission to reactivate the clan. Everyone agreed, but I did not feel comfortable ... More years after i got in touch with MCNNM_Gu, I talked to him about my intentions and he agreed ... so I activated the clan again... Others old members like Corisco, Duh, etc . played sometimes  togheter  with me ... But after 2 months i decided to definitely retire the clan.

My view is that the best (greats) AC clans are a reflection of their leaders. Watch all the "big" clans in the game and see who they are their leaders ... Even if have there a strong player in board or a good concil, the clan leader is the soul of the clan and the main element.
Think of the leaders of these clans: ZZ, FD, oNe, BC, BoB, w00p, MyS, MCNNM among others ... These clans have the soul of their leaders. This clans ARE their leaders.
I was already a member of Pi_
During the time I was in the clan I realized that the clan leader was the main element. He made things happen or not. He was the point of reference for the clan, to the mebers and to the community.
In my understanding Pi clan IS Halo. Indisputably. And I believe that in respect to one of the greatest clans of this game you (we) must have its history ended because Halo is not more there.

Why not create your own story in a new clan along with your friends? Do you really need to taint the history of this great clan?

AC and Pi_  must be greater than any disagreement or dispute. Please be wise!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
The Death of Pi - by Pi_Halo - 15 Oct 18, 08:12AM
RE: The Death of Pi - by mhsaleh - 15 Oct 18, 10:34AM
RE: The Death of Pi - by MrPompey14 - 15 Oct 18, 06:17PM
RE: The Death of Pi - by mini - 15 Oct 18, 06:51PM
RE: The Death of Pi - by Dy6R3 - 15 Oct 18, 08:06PM
RE: The Death of Pi - by 1Cap - 16 Oct 18, 11:05AM
RE: The Death of Pi - by ketar - 29 Oct 18, 11:26AM
RE: The Death of Pi - by Pi_Halo - 16 Oct 18, 02:00PM
RE: The Death of Pi - by mini - 16 Oct 18, 03:27PM
RE: The Death of Pi - by YesWeCamp - 16 Oct 18, 06:09PM