Cloaca by Banditos
1Cap, I'm glad you uploaded this demo. It showed me a lot of things about the map I was curious about. Firstly, the map is a bit confusing at first to the first time playing on it. However, I feel this is the case for all new released maps (as they aren't popular and thus take some getting use to). Also, once you start learning the map and playing it, I seen that it became more smooth for the player. Knowing the lines and the pickups made it enjoyable to watch. The balance seems quite fair and there are some fun little spots to be had to shoot in or around the enemy base.

With everything else that was said about the map, I could fix if anyone was actually interested in playing it here and there. I wouldn't mind updating at all to play a bit better, but honestly, whats the point if it isn't going to get any play time either way. If anyone is interested in playing it, let me know, I'll update, gladly.

Also, a bit of useful information, on the little huts with the helmets. Don't actually aim to go straight on to the ledge/top of the building. Aim to jump on top of the door first. Its a lot easier and far less work. Granted that way it does require 2 jumps, but I've found you can usually get it first try that way (and I suck at jumps).

I enjoyed the feedback guys and thank you for that. Like I said, if anyone is interested, I could provide an update to fix a few areas to make it more playable.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 15 Aug 18, 10:49PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by RKTnoob - 15 Aug 18, 11:43PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 15 Aug 18, 11:48PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by 1Cap - 16 Aug 18, 06:16AM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Boomhauer - 16 Aug 18, 10:06PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by 1Cap - 18 Aug 18, 05:11AM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 18 Aug 18, 10:07PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by YesWeCamp - 22 Aug 18, 06:16PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 22 Aug 18, 10:08PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by 1Cap - 23 Aug 18, 08:28AM