[Psy] servers
(14 Jan 19, 06:37PM)1Cap Wrote: I disagree.
See, for example, how the arrangement of admins and moderators works here in the forum. There is an agenda where, most of the time, there is always a moderator available. The same thing happens in Discord. Most of the time there is an admin or moderator visible and available online. Not 100% i know.. 

How many admins exist for Psy server? How were they chosen? What is their timezone?
Your thinking is a lazy thought ... unfortunately ...
If you want to have a server available on the masterserver, then take care of it.
It would be much better 10 well-managed servers than these dozens of poorly maintained servers, right?

The servers need to have some independence, I agree with that. But above that comes some important rules!
We should not support impersonators. We should not support cheaters. We should not support trolls.
If the server is public and is in the masterserver then it should follow these rules!
A server admin can not support a player who is permanently banned! Banned by cheater, banned by troll, banned for using the tag that does not belong to him ...
There is intense work to ward off harmful players from the game. So these awful server admins simply support them on their servers? This is ridiculous! This is serious. Servers that support banned players must be removed from the masterserver!
It is not always possible to know the real ip of the player because of the VPN. But it is often possible.
The work of a server administrator is not easy. But it must be done. But the current admins are lazy and biased.
I do not want to give the names. But if need be I have many demos to post.

Why do you not want to give names?  If you have "demos to post" then do so!

Mods are only human, they need to eat, sleep and work. You don't expect them to be online 24 hours a day! In addition, you completely disregarded what I said about admins who don't claim the status in the server. I've seen this a couple times to ban someone who is afk or teamkilling too much. 

And please...elaborate how leaving a server because there is a "troll" is lazy.
I believe that yes, 10 well-kept servers are better than 40 trashy ones.... but where are the "trashy" servers? Just because PSY owns most popular servers doesn't mean it's trashy. Think of it like this: A troll sees 3 servers, one with 5 players, one with 2 players, and one with 15 players. Which one will he pick?
You see... it's not moderation, rather it's a popularity based thing. Want to avoid trolls? Go to a less populated server! It's THAT simple.

Again, I am more and more convinced that you are a troll looking for trouble... so I shouldn't take you too seriously. You most likely don't have any names/demos to post. If you post "I won't give names/demos if I have to", that confirms you are a troll and I'm not going to feed your trolling crap any longer.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[Psy] servers - by 1Cap - 10 Mar 18, 07:04PM
RE: [Psy] servers - by mhsaleh - 12 Mar 18, 09:34PM
RE: [Psy] servers - by 1Cap - 13 Mar 18, 12:21AM
RE: [Psy] servers - by stef - 13 Mar 18, 11:25AM
RE: [Psy] servers - by Marti - 13 Mar 18, 03:32PM
RE: [Psy] servers - by 1Cap - 16 Jun 18, 07:25PM
RE: [Psy] servers - by 1Cap - 16 Jul 18, 05:17AM
RE: [Psy] servers - by mhsaleh - 16 Jul 18, 03:35PM
RE: [Psy] servers - by TheNihilanth - 16 Jul 18, 04:40PM
RE: [Psy] servers - by |HP| - 16 Jul 18, 07:05PM