Benston's cheats
(09 May 17, 06:01AM)Federico. Wrote: its curious how you and the guy that lives near you (benston) joined the same clan the same day, a clan that was inactive until 2 days ago. the world must be very small. i have never saw someone called sossa in 4 years, and according to how you play, you are an experienced player. i have reasons for believe you are the same person, but i don't have proofs of someone cheating with your nickname (i have proofs just of benston/houston), so if you really are not benston and you have nothing to hide, who are you? any previous nicknames/clans?

how i can show you proof anyone saw me hacking no, any question's who's me? ask rafa, he's my friend for 2 years. i'm experienced? yes i play lot of pubs as unurmed usually played tosok for fun, supercubes my best map for having fun!
rafa wanted me in clan, he asked me, i join ok he is my friend, im not talk person my sister helps me to write, im sorry benson i dont know him but what i know he impersonated me and my clan thanks. and plese unban my ip so i dont need to go to my sister to have fun, me not benson kkk
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Benston's cheats - by Marti - 07 May 17, 10:10PM
RE: Benston's cheats - by grenadier - 28 Feb 18, 08:22PM
RE: Benston's cheats - by Delacroix - 01 Mar 18, 04:32AM
RE: Benston's cheats - by boxer - 01 Mar 18, 11:26AM
RE: Benston's cheats - by Mr.Floppy - 01 Mar 18, 07:03PM
Benston's cheats - by sossa - 09 May 17, 12:58AM
RE: AC 1.2 _obvious_ cases of cheating - by sossa - 09 May 17, 08:43PM