So some people think I bind hax jump....
(12 Nov 15, 01:06PM)Undead Wrote:
(12 Nov 15, 06:09AM)Mousikos Wrote: Eh, I decided it's more effort than it's worth. Fortunately, we're not all like undead who bitch, whine, and moan when they're not on top.

whats the point of posting this thread if it doesn't prove anything? its a bit suspicious when a guy who cant move his mouse properly can do the hax jump like that.

I played gema pretty much full time before I started fragging at all. It's not suspicious at all.

By the way, Undead, I do wonder when you became an expert in hax jumping? While you were too busy trolling people and being on "top", other people were busy harnessing skills that were useful to them. You weren't there when I was struggling and practicing until my wrist started hurting. But hey, if you want to learn, then I'd suggest you start on gema_by_hard_ass. It's fairly easy with a gun (any gun, really), but it's a fair training map. After you achieve competency there, try gema h4x castle. Remember, it's not about speed at first -- it's about completion. Good luck to you, sir. I look forward to seeing your gema endeavors.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: So some people think I bind hax jump.... - by RaverZ - 12 Nov 15, 01:20AM
RE: So some people think I bind hax jump.... - by Mousikos - 12 Nov 15, 08:04PM
RE: So some people think I bind hax jump.... - by RaverZ - 12 Nov 15, 10:43PM
RE: So some people think I bind hax jump.... - by RaverZ - 12 Nov 15, 11:40PM