New CAWL Cup Open Registration
Hey Cubers,

After setting up the new website for AssaultCube, I can confirm that a new CAWL League section has opened up for AssaultCube. The first cup will be a test to see how many teams are still active. This way, I can arrange Invite Only and Open Cups depending on the community's preference. For this first cup, there will not be a major prize. If this league can thrive for AssaultCube and its community, I will introduce sponsors for this game as well as live casting and big prizes (keyboards, mice, headsets, etc).

A new cup will be held on the date of Halloween. We have an Anti Cheat set up for this game. If teams are interested, please message here and/or sign up on cawl.webs.com. I will then update the schedules and hopefully this first cup will be a success. We will use Duff's rules for the tournament and there will be a maximum of 5 players per team. In the future, CAWL will hold special events called drafts in which players looking for teams and free agents can play in scrimmages for team admins and leaders to watch and scout.

Thanks again Cubers!

One more thing, if you intend to sign up, please type all the players in your team in the Message box of Sign Up. Thanks!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
New CAWL Cup Open Registration - by fast679 - 09 Oct 15, 06:55AM
RE: New CAWL Cup Open Registration - by Marti - 11 Oct 15, 11:24AM
RE: New CAWL Cup Open Registration - by 1Cap - 11 Oct 15, 05:52PM
RE: New CAWL Cup Open Registration - by Mise" - 11 Oct 15, 11:36PM
RE: New CAWL Cup Open Registration - by Robaum - 16 Oct 15, 09:09PM
RE: New CAWL Cup Open Registration - by vermi2 - 27 Nov 15, 09:32PM