[split] Morshu Retaliation - AC 1.2 _obvious_ cases of cheating
(26 Sep 15, 07:14PM)Federico. Wrote: //Name: sudo
//Date: 25.09.2015
//Reason: Wallhack
//Server: [ladder.tearyoudown.com] {TyD}Hazelwood
//Proof: http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g13...038320eae7

Start cheats around 01mr

I'm sudo. Yes, I admit I was cheating here and one other time that same day. I've been playing AC for 4 years under various names, and this is the first time I've cheated. And it wasn't because I was trying to score more points or anything. I was dealing with a troll. I know I should have just reported him, but I was annoyed and wanted him to leave. If I could be unbanned, I won't do it again. I wanna play (fairly!). You guys might've seen me in other games, and I like to think I've been a friendly player all this time.

If anyone wants the explanation: I encountered a cheater under the name "unarmed" on one server (not in this demo), got suspicious because he was killing very quickly from far away with an SMG, spectated him for a while, and saw that his bullets were clearly missing and still killing people. Definitely looked like an aim cheat. I voted to kick him for cheating, but he was an admin and kicked me. Then he kept insulting me. I told the others to spectate him, and he kept replying "lol" and insulting and kicking me more. Very irresponsible for an admin to insult players like that, let alone cheat. I didn't care that he was harassing me, but I didn't want to play with a cheater in the game, so I rejoined with a hacked version of AC that lets me selectively target certain players (which I made as an experiment for educational purposes), set it to target him, and shot him through the walls until he left. I saw the same guy on the server in this demo under a different name, cheating again. I didn't watch the demo, but I remember people accusing him of cheating (which he was), and he was again saying "lol" in response (so I think it was the same guy), so I targeted him with my aim cheat.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[split] Morshu Retaliation - AC 1.2 _obvious_ cases of cheating - by morshu9001 - 04 Oct 15, 05:08AM