Poll: merge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
81.25%
52 81.25%
No
18.75%
12 18.75%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should lucas merge his client to the next version?
I haven't seen source code. This is my quick reply, you can ignore it if you dont like it.

Quote:authentication (protected nicknames, no more setadmin password, etc)
groups (generalization of clan tags, separated from the nickname, protected thanks to the authentication)
add to server commandline switch -Authprov URL, AC is based on anonymity but for ladders and competition it has sense. If the servers with this feature "on" will be full and better it can become standard.

Quote:masterclients, which can interact with the servers, record data, broadcast it (allow proxy spectating servers, and a lotmore)
it is danger, it should not be part of AC client but some administration tool should fit better.

Quote:/pause and /resume commands to call a vote for pausing or resuming the game
/autopause (0|1) and /autoresume (0|1) to toggle autopause and autoresume on or off. These features automatically stop or resume the game in case a player leaves or join the server back.
/halftime (0|1) to toggle half time for following games. If it is enabled, the game will pause for 15 seconds at half time and teams will be swapped.
it could be possible in match mode with admin rights or with voting

Quote:/sortteams to sort teams by clan tags
rename /sortteams to /sortclans or add some switch parametr to /sortteams (shuffleteam)

Quote:/switchteams to swap CLA and RVSF
F1, it can be good for pubs too

Quote:Restricted list of map/modes. The current list can be found at the end of this post.
NO. How can be new maps tested ? From time to time some match on arcade map can be fun.

Quote:Overview spectate mode fixed and enabled without having to use /spectatemode 6
F1.

Quote:unnecessary features removed
like shotguns ?

Quote:onHit, onAttack removed
i dont know. Are recorded to demo ? On other side more information is better.

Quote:country flags
F1, this would be cool

Quote:ability to see players through walls while watching a demo
no implemented wallhack in AC

@MK
And now everybody will blame me for your drinking, argh :D
Thanks given by: yopa , 1Cap , HoeHunter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should lucas merge his client to the next version? - by Alien - 28 Jul 15, 11:34AM