Poll: merge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
81.25%
52 81.25%
No
18.75%
12 18.75%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should lucas merge his client to the next version?
I don't see why the advice of an inactive dev would instantly be wrong, this forum needs to check at the arguments instead of the people who said it, you criticized concervatism all day long for about a week and you had a lot of followers, I did not have the occasion to give my two cents about this because your previous thread was mostly about discrediting the people who gave you counter arguments instead of discrediting the arguments themselves.

Of course I think keeping the game in its tiny roots is not going to lead it somewhere, but change, as small as it can be, has been the proof small things can have big impacts on the game while what we thought would have a huge impact such as the addition of a 5th main weapon didn't. Slighly boost the AR and you literally change the face of the game, I have many more exemples. Inactive devs were active devs, some of them aquired experience, ignoring them for what they are is not going to help us at all, try to find why some devs are opposed to the addition of some features instead of discrediting them.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should lucas merge his client to the next version? - by ExodusS - 28 Jul 15, 02:40AM