Note about players with chat *disabled*
Did you know that some people actually play without the chat box enabled? No it's true - and I'm one of them. I just wanted to remind everyone that just because someone doesn't respond doesn't mean they are trying to make you mad.

I used to play with the chat box enabled - but then I got tired of the ridiculous chatter of the little kids that are so proud of the fact they learned a cuss-word. Who apparently have nothing better to do than to try it out on someone every couple seconds.

It's really fun when there are a bunch of semi-literate, like-minded individuals and they all do it non-stop the whole game. Anyway, I just turned it off so I could focus more on having fun and less on the name-calling flame wars everyone else seems so interested in.

At any rate, because I kill you three times in a row and don't answer your messages doesn't mean that you should kick/ban me. There are lots of other players much better than myself and my lack of response doesn't make me a bot. If you have something important to say just email me, I'd be glad to hear from you.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Note about players with chat *disabled* - by Xeoncross - 07 Sep 10, 11:03PM