[split] arisu chan
For jamz sake, a man needs to be able to have his time.

It is not beyond reason to propose that more eyes take a look at a situation, and in fact that is the purpose of this discussion.

There is no need for discussing what someone else in the community did or didn't do here, take that to another thread... Preferably another forum...

This is the case of Arisu-chan...

And in lieu of the fact that we are missing an expert from the team, it should not be so complicated to gather our collective perspectives and experiences to solve the case.

I did indeed find many suspect moments where I questioned the player's ability to make the shot as I watched the demo.

Looking at even that first headshot - he is aimed at the top of the head and the hit registers after the player is already jumped out of line of sight. - But if you do the lag calculations then you see that most of the suspect moments can be explained through demo lag.

Alternately, if there is a hitbox hack in-place it would not be easy to tell given the latency occurring in the server register.

I will grant Million that that was one damn lucky headshot, and the logic seemed out of order.
However, I would disagree when you say he has no awareness.
And I would also explain some of his positioning as simple memorization of pub experience. He clearly knows several obvious hard-scope positions on the map.

For me, I feel I can explain nearly everything occurring, and while some things do seem really skill, it is not obvious cheating to me as it is called, and so I hoped for an objective review from the community regarding this instance.

But in all of this, I am not the only one looking at this demo, and neither is Federico or XRD.
This is healthy for the sake of integrity as stewards of the game to have such a discussion.

So thank you to all who take the time out of their day to review these issues earnestly and objectively.
Thanks given by: X-Ray_Dog This user is a dev/forum admin , PhaNtom , madcatz

Messages In This Thread
[split] arisu chan - by X-Ray_Dog - 09 Jul 15, 07:56AM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by Federico. - 09 Jul 15, 01:09PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by Mousikos - 09 Jul 15, 01:16PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by -Subjective - 09 Jul 15, 05:11PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by Million - 09 Jul 15, 07:18PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by Mash - 09 Jul 15, 07:50PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by X-Ray_Dog - 09 Jul 15, 08:44PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by 1Cap - 09 Jul 15, 09:38PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by Halte - 09 Jul 15, 10:31PM
RE: [split] arisu chan - by +f0r3v3r+ - 10 Jul 15, 02:22AM