Sad to see the decline in the playerbase
(19 Jul 15, 12:13AM)theMule Wrote: I have been playing for a while and I won't join a clan or anything like that but one thing I have noticed is that you will never get more players when you have older players like |oNe|Federico for example, who play on the public server on CTF and never actually go for the flag, only try and get the highest kill ratio possible. The game is called CTF not DM. Everytime I see a players name like |oNe|Federico, or notice there playing style, I quit, immediately, and I can tell that some of the other players, who also do not like this playing style also quit playing. So maybe you could make a vote to get ride of players like this in the game so that players that just want to have some fun playing, just starting out for example, or just want to play for fun without the competition can do so, instead of getting incredibly frustrated by these type of players.

Well I see him get plenty of flags.  He likes to kill but hes always trying to get to the enemy base...some people once they are shot go back and use pickups.  That's why we have them.

Just because someones ratio is high doesn't mean they are only looking for kills my friend.
Thanks given by: starix/A/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad to see the decline in the playerbase - by DogDancing - 19 Jul 15, 01:42AM