What would you actually like to see in AC?
(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: First, please stop acting like you know what I think

was i wrong? i don't think so. you didn't believe the rules applied to you, whether you realize that or not is another question.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: You didn't want to PM me, so okay

no, i just truely don't care about what you think of me. its up to you whether you care enough to resolve those differences or not.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: Egoistic: with you it's just me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me like a machine, if it's not you, it should be like you, everyone has to agree with you etc etc

would you care to provide a specific example? you do need to provide examples, because there is a legitimate case for arguing that i'm egotistical. what you're really trying to say is that i'm narcissistic, which i really am not.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: "Make me dev/make me mod/ I know best/

well, i do know alot.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: Hypocritical: You behave like you are better than anyone else

i don't understand this statement. would like to better elaborate as to how i believe i am better than anyone else? i simply believe that i have a more cogent understanding of AC than most other people. am i wrong in believing that?

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: And yet there I was playing on server the other day, and you joined...via ban evasion. When the admin confronted you about it you said something along the lines of I came here because I think your reason for baning me was not okay.

well, curiously enough, the admin who decided to ban me in that instance was reprimanded for their actions, and the admin apologized to me at a later date.

believe it or not, the admin actually can be wrong.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: There are more examples here on the forums too, but I don't care to list more of them, because I'm not here to convince anyone of anything

that is correct; you're here to protect your ego, not argue correctly.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: There is no point in discussing this anymore, I only mentioned you amongst other things on this thread because it was on topic, please don't get all riled up and hijack the thread. Take a chill pill, It's just my opinion of you, and I am entitled to my opinion.

i don't understand how you can tell anyone to take a chill pill after that riled up post.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: Everyone has an opinion

some worse than others; just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you don't have to back up your arguments.

(27 May 15, 11:29AM)RKTnoob Wrote: as long as you don't try to force me to think the same as you.

i'm not trying to do that, i'm trying to show everyone that you're being really stupid and unnecessarily negative right now. here is the reality of the situation: you don't dislike me for any specific character traits, because halo exhibits those same traits; you dislike me because you've developed a disdain for me over time for purely emotional reasons, whatever those reasons may be i'm not particularly concerned. you're being ridiculous lol.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you actually like to see in AC? - by Undead - 27 May 15, 11:57AM