Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF
(10 May 15, 10:20PM)MPx Wrote: @Vanquish: Because, if I let you decide when you want to play.. This tourney will end in 1 or 2 month. lel
OK, May 17 that's it.

I doubt it, we've been one of the best teams at organising games. we had to wait two weeks after our semifinal game was played to even know who we were supposed to be playing against in the final. 17th May should be fine for me (EDIT: just seen Marti's post and he can't), but letting people arrange their own games prior to the final and then forcing us to play at one date you've decided in the final is a ridiculous precedent. If WG got to delay their game (and by extension, also our game) by two weeks simply because they weren't even organised, I don't see why we can't be afforded the same luxury if we need it for a legitimate reason.

(10 May 15, 10:20PM)MPx Wrote: some of them called me a 'dictator' to not let them play on the maps that they usually plays cm/inter. That is boring, play on a custom map. Point.

I'm all for playing custom maps, and I think more people should take your attitude when it comes to incorporating them into tournaments. I think the real reason why some people are complaining is because you replaced a decent custom map (u_arena) with a terrible one (hangar18).
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF - by Vanquish - 10 May 15, 10:34PM