Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF
Just curious MPx, would it be possible for streaming of these matches to occur. I'm trying to see if anyone is interested to cast it as I'm not really available.
Still, seeing as it is your tournament, we probably need your permission to do so. So, two questions.
1. Could we try to please?
2. Could all scheduling of matches including time, what server the match will be played be posted publicly on the tournament's sub-forum?
Cheers,
Padfoot
PS. If you would be interested in casting and/or working the camera, let me know ASAP. Also, save your critiques/objections/I hate this idea" type stuff for the thread on our forum, don't spam this thread. Also, if you can post an expression of interest somewhere that I can see it that is not here, that would also be great.

To be a cameraman, you need to be able to run AC on all official maps at 100+ fps and graphics quality at medium or better. Also, though I'm sure you don't need me to say this, you need to be able to record the screen. Relatively fast download/upload internet speed would also be preferable.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF - by Padfoot - 26 Mar 15, 02:37AM