Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF
(20 Feb 15, 12:17AM)Waffles Wrote: It's shitty though for players like myself to have to play on euro servers vs europeans as they get an "unfair" advantage over me
I don't really notice any hitdrops until about I hit about 250ms or something, I've even played on japanese servers with pyras (230ms-ish) and they felt fine. You get like 90-120 to most european servers if i'm correct, I've never had a problem playing with that ping as long as it isn't moving.

in fact, with the exception of some M|A servers in 1.1 I think I've never had any problem hitting decently on a USA server that wasn't explicitly lagging before - in fact, I'd say I have more difficulty hitting on some european servers (sveark/se-rc/se-aox/uk bob in 1.2 and uk myys in 1.1 have been the only european servers that actually had great hitreg), maybe euro servers just suck in general. although I'd highly recommend sveark's servers, even though the location isn't really the most convenient for most people, the hitreg there is probably the best you'll find in the game atm.

I think the best way to deal with latency is to play on the server which (within reason) gives the fairest pings and best hitreg to all the players, anybody even remotely reasonable will be willing to play on multiple different servers instead of just one.

or unicorns, unicorns work too.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF - by Vanquish - 20 Feb 15, 12:49PM