Money$hot goes backpacking in mountains for 4 days - lots of pics!
(04 Dec 14, 05:20AM)MorganKell Wrote: Nice stuff. Carmen is the same kind, though my bro says she's full Pit. Always thought he was off there. Had a Pit/boxer mix named Peter but we lost him to a truck. Telling ya man... first dog I get for myself is going to be either a Pittie mix, or a full Pit. Love those screwballs. If I ever figure out how upload images I'll throw a few up.

To upload images u have to host them elsewhere. Open a free account at photobucket.com-drag and drop uploads, one click copy image url to put in your post, pretty nice site,  that's where I host mine. AC forum doesn't host any images.

Think about a border collie mix, or full border collie... I had a mix named Molly and she lived for 17 years until I had to put her down myself with my pistol. She was deaf, going blind and had arthritis and doggie dementia-was walking in circles and getting stuck in corners and stuff. Sad. Couldn't watch her like that any longer. Wonderful dog-VERY smart and well mannered. Never mean. Was with me thru hell and high water. Take another one in a heart beat.

Molly (RIP)
[Image: 100_0193.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Money$hot goes backpacking in mountains for 4 days - lots of pics! - by Money$hot - 04 Dec 14, 05:38AM