The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC
I do not think developers are lazy . I do not think the developers are fasters . To this I should compare it with other things , and this is relative .
It is a opensourse project. Go to the link that I spent in the previous post and see how you can contribute.
If you want the devs be faster and the game gets better , make them feel comfortable to program .

Example : Give an idea of ​​the menu interface. You can use the Windows Paintbrush to do it...
And we'll discuss the pros and cons of you menu.

I would remind you that there is a " AC Development Blog " . It's a blog , but it's a start . You can use the link that previously went to learn more about the project .

Do it:
Create a topic : MENUS IN THE GAME
SCORE FOR A LADDER
ETC ...

Then you can talk about it with more organization and outcome. If any dev liked something is this topic anything can happen ...

I will suggest ways to help :

1 ) Create tutorials in your language about the game . Create interesting and informative videos - basic , intermediate and advanced videos .
It may be possible to link them officially .

2 ) Translate language files for your language . POT
We may be able to make the official translation .

3 ) Use your social networks to promote the game .

4 ) Join and use AC Facebook Fanpage.

5 ) Join the B } League, even with mixed team.

6 ) Participate in the forum topics here as follows : For every opinion contrary to an idea you should give two alternative suggestions . Use this rule .

7 ) Do not play in poorly managed servers .

8 ) Join and participate in others clan forums.

9 ) Teach the game to a new player every 3 days .

10 ) Try to beat Feng in ac_ghotic and post the demo here.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC - by 1Cap - 26 Mar 14, 12:48AM