sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation
(14 Feb 14, 06:33PM)Waffles Wrote: "I also make a mark on my monitor with pen marking the location of the sighting and so I can have more precision when playing with sniper without using the knife to aim."

==========================================

yes, I mark a dot on my monitor with the brush,
sometimes so thought I wore cheat by having good accuracy without using sniper crosshairs, is it that? Now tell me, since when scribble your monitor with the pen is considered cheater? where's that writing can not?

Now everyone can do the same and test.

==========================================

guys? I get one as a real insult or racism because I'm brazilian maybe. I'm 35, I'm not a kid! have a clan that was given to me by sCr3W ^ nucka because it would close the clan, and because of that, he having me as a member very interested in helping the clan after giving me the right to recruit, offered me the clan and if I was not interested in the clan would end at that moment. I accepted lead and promised he would not let the sCr3W die. Until then do my homework and administer this clan with much dedication and honesty. And once again I come to say that cheaters never used. The sCr3W eh my second family and assault cube my second home. I am hardworking, honest person who does not live cheat.
I am unhappy with the administration's failure Assault cube. And I am in doubt what is worse, being a noob hacker or be banned from a game in which he played always played honestly, trained hard to learn to play and suddenly be excluded and more than that, have a moral and reputation affected by false charges and insufficient evidence.
In my opinion should have a punishment well sereva who abuses power admin on one such case, banning a good client without concrete evidence submitted by a novice who does not know what it is to train hard, engage and evolve in the game.
I have nothing to declare, time will tell itself.
And when my innocence is proven, you should at least apologize for destroying a clan which has passed 232 registered members and has always helped grow the Assault Cube. If it is proven that I am not the hacker Assault Cube will answer for it, will be honest and humble enough to take the error, apologize for having committed a serious error and clear my name? SCr3W deserved to a server 24 hours with a good anti-hack program to compensate for this error. Do not you think? The MyS = Feng plays 10 times better than me, when I play against him, I always lose, more or less. Feng kills 10 - 1 or 2 kills K4d4V3r. He thought if he ever get banned for hacking because of the fact that he is a good player, it would be embarrassing for him? I hope the Assault Cube soon be able to deploy a good anti-hacker in the new version so there is not that kind of injustice.
When you deploy an anti-hacker in Assault cube I want to play there every day and prove that I'm no cheater!

No more ..
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by [aCKa]Boon[T] - 13 Feb 14, 04:49AM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 02:01PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by jamz - 14 Feb 14, 02:22PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 02:25PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by |HP| - 14 Feb 14, 02:37PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by jamz - 14 Feb 14, 02:43PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 03:13PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 04:45PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by Waffles - 14 Feb 14, 06:33PM