sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation
Cap1 yes, it's true! I gave my all for this clan, this clan since when officiated by myself with a print of victory over FD * clan, remember the Fundog .. they had a good clan but we got a win with effort, always chose the fingers members, even if I recruit for the clan, do lengthy interview and a test involving several modes and all the weapons in the game. We recruit only people with more than 14 years to avoid a mess. the sCr3W was always clean and totally against any kind of cheater, always before recruiting someone who played very well I would say: here we do not want a cheater if you use it better or come not to spoil our reputation for good players. Today sCr3W have 232 members registered on the website with nearly 10 members were recruited in the last 10 days. I got support from AOX | f0r3v3r which by the way is a great person, a person of great heart who became my good friend. I also play with MyS-Feng when possible and my hacker never worked with him because he always lost it :) I train for a day to reach the level he is, I even think he wore that cheater because I can never kill him. but I realize that there is good players that exceed the limit. I can lose good players but one thing I never did was use cheater.
This week also got a 24-hour TS3 for our clan to facilitate communication and improve our performace in CTF. I play many hours per day, you miss that day until the service. lol. Anyway, I invested a lot in this clan, gave up on me to be a good leader for my members, I know I still need to improve more the clan, pay good server, schedule more training, but in my view the sCr3W evolved much since the his creation which was simply a clan of friends who recruited anyone without any test, it was only put the tag and it was the clan. When I took the leadership of the clan much has changed and today the sCr3W is more than a clan, is a family of people who fight for a better world and believe in assault cube without cheater.

The test sCr3W is considered difficult and many end up viewing by other clan think vaum never get pass the test , others go for persistence and good will , others enter to overcome the test.

SCr3W good is that! the sCr3W is clean ! and speak the truth even forbid members to compete with other clan match by not yet trained to the point of getting overturn certain official clans . In other words we did not play as well as the MyS , oNe .. far from it yet. But in the Tosok sCr3W in my opinion is among the best . But our focus is being improved in CTF because we could not get organized and play more strategically .

Anyway , I am sad for our team , we are doing very well ..

Only I will not apologize because I did nothing wrong , instead I send a hug to everyone who always supported us and helped the clan grow.

ah, al Brahma and the admin knows me well and I believe he can tell you if I would be able to use cheater or not .

Have a nice day . see ya

(13 Feb 14, 12:03PM)jamz Wrote:
(13 Feb 14, 04:49AM)Boon Wrote: //Name:sCr3W#K4D4\/3R'...
He's not cheating.
Quote:JUST PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PERSON (ACCIDENTALY ME) WHO HE KILLED. Than look at it from my view. Than from his. And do not tell me this is not a hack or that it is lag.
You have a combined ping of almost 1/3 second. It's natural that the demo (how the server sees the game) shows shots hitting the target when the target has moved on.
Quote:ps: very sad if sCr3W clan is not playing fair.
Actually, I've CBL'd more sCr3W members than from any other clan.
Quote:ps: I had just go through the demo again, and found out that the playes "noob" who has connected after a while, is cheating to.
No, he isn't.

======================================================

you're completely wrong about me, I do not use cheater, never used. Your hacker detector is defective, it can be! sCr3W is a good clan, I'm the leader and I say you that I am totally against cheater so much because it just spoils the game. would never encourage this evil. cya.

======================================================
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by [aCKa]Boon[T] - 13 Feb 14, 04:49AM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 02:01PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by jamz - 14 Feb 14, 02:22PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 02:25PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by |HP| - 14 Feb 14, 02:37PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by jamz - 14 Feb 14, 02:43PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 03:13PM
RE: I'm not hacker!! sCr3W is a good clan. - by sCr3W#k4d4v3r' - 14 Feb 14, 04:17PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by 1Cap - 14 Feb 14, 04:45PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by Waffles - 14 Feb 14, 06:33PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by |HP| - 14 Feb 14, 07:45PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by |HP| - 14 Feb 14, 08:32PM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by Orynge - 15 Feb 14, 12:07AM
RE: sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation - by #M|A#Wolf - 15 Feb 14, 04:47AM