AssaultCube Launcher Batch File
[Image: r3b6.jpg]

So.. I have been working on a batch file that has several neat features in it, But i want to find out if these features are of any use to anyone.

Firstly, When you play a game all the text gets sent to the open batch file and simply dissapears when you close it.
The batch file I have made, Will store that information in a seperate text file and allows you to sort through it as you please.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!

Using the same launcher i have found a way to isolate any /whois information.
So when you need to report a cheater/whatever The information is already there in a seperate text file; Name, IP, Server, Reason (after using keywords) and other stuff.

I have also found a way to take the log of your last session, and isolate it down into just the conversations that have taken place. No X fragged Y statements. Handy for those ingame "quote thread" quotes. lol

There are some other features that need polishing too including a 'search' option. But if you think this is a good idea tell me, And if you have any other ideas you think would work. Tell me too! Thanks..

Download here
Its not a zipped file.. And obviously you need to put it in the right folder.. Same one as the normal batch file.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
AssaultCube Launcher Batch File - by MykeGregory - 03 Jul 13, 04:18PM
RE: AssaultCube Launcher Batch File - by DrauL - 03 Jul 13, 04:37PM