wrong accusation of speedhax for player [ED]Javy_SoMPer from "Todesgurke"
I just read this in the page 52 of AC 1.1 _obvious_ cases of cheat from the user "Todesgurke"

// Name:  [ED]Javy_SoMPer
// Ban date: 08.06.2103
// Ban reason: speedhack
// Server: Ladder @Billybob's Server
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?f4yef0a45prbvbi
// IP: He disconnected before i could take it :/, it was between 7pm and 8pm GMT +1

I saw the demo and after that I just started to laugh lol
the accusation is wrong please watch the demo, he was laggin and that's why he leave the server after just 2 minutes, I already send a pm to [ED]Javy_SoMPer to come here and explain althoug he don't speak very good English, he's from Spain.

anyway, to this user Todesgurke I just will say to you: be more careful in your accusations, it is very obvious your lack of experience about when is speedhack and when is just lag, in fact i make this mistake one time look:

//Names: tes
//Ban Reason: Speedhack
//Date: July 17 - 2012
//Server:  Billy{BoB}
//Proof:  1 demo – 1 SS – the hax is obvious at 13 minutes  remaining
//IP:

I put this in the non cases of cheats and one Admin of the Blacklist told me that i was mistake was not speedhax and the Ip was removed.

The second thing i will say to you: if there is here a clan with teammates cheaters is you .45| or was you lol or you already forgot that every time you came with your xeaters teammates .45|Vulture .45|David etc asking for match I told you that they xeat and one of them was JV from Brazil and you start to insult me for tell you that and just ignore what i tell you lol

So you fail Todesgurke, be more careful next time. I already ask to [ED]Javy_SoMPer to come here to answer too.

BTW one question for the Blacklist team, in this case of wrong accusation the ip is just removed right? or the post is removed too? cause I definitely don't like to see my clan tag in the blacklist list for this fake accusation, we in [ED] are always against the gay xeaters, ¡stfu xeaters!

So i ask that the post get edited or removed with an explanation for this player "Todesgurke" in case you came to the same conclusion about this demo.

If not then discuss here.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
wrong accusation of speedhax for player [ED]Javy_SoMPer from "Todesgurke" - by Alex007 - 08 Jun 13, 09:54PM