Weird/Stupid Question
Oh I see, I was afraid 'cause some games get messed up when copying instead of installing. Zipping was on my mind at first but I wasn't sure. As AC saves the user data before closing up, will there be no problems as the file is zipped?

How may I add characters such as á é í ó ú ñ... or so? Will have to create a new font?

In the upcoming version, will it be possible to create bot names with more than 16 characters?

How can I remove the time-based rounds? I mean, when I play in "Bot Deathmatch" (Matanza de Bots, on my mod), I only have 10 minutes to play, so when the Bots freeze and scores tab shows up I have to quickly re-set the playing options.

Quote:...to edit it in entity.h and recompile the client. :/
my head hurts XD, it looks like I'll wait for the next version

@Cleaner: It looks like someone already made a spanish version for AC, but mine is for Venezuela, so I don't know if any other spanish speaking cuber outside Venezuela is going to download modded files, as half of the words are very very created here, words like funny nicknames and rude messages indicating the player to not mess with a specified menu item (Yes it happens!XD). Oh also I modded the "Police" skin and changed it to "Policía Estadal" as in my country.
Policía Estadal = State Police
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Weird/Stupid Question - by C.I.C.P.C. - 01 Jun 13, 04:13PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by DrauL - 01 Jun 13, 04:53PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by Cleaner - 01 Jun 13, 05:59PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by Aekom - 01 Jun 13, 08:14PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by xor - 02 Jun 13, 02:21AM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by C.I.C.P.C. - 03 Jun 13, 06:30AM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by Aekom - 03 Jun 13, 07:13AM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by C.I.C.P.C. - 03 Jun 13, 03:59PM