The end of the competition for ExodusS.
(27 May 13, 06:15PM)C4rma Wrote: Did you really write a long post because you are going to play pubs instead of matches? Thanks for the info, have a nice life.
+1 C4rma; and Assault cube is not only competitive to play always match clan, but we have also server public/gema/ladder (for have fun if you know this words in ur life...), a game without diversity is not funny.

(27 May 13, 08:08PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: By writing this post u have proven that u re a person unable to adapt to things changing around you, u seem to be small, weak crying child because mum've taken your fav teat away.
I quote only this post, cause i can't quote all these comments so much players hate you for your bad attitude ingame... it's a fact.

(28 May 13, 11:41AM).ExodusS* Wrote: when we refuse to play against you it's for obvious reasons, if we don't enjoy this map, I really don't know why we should play against you for an annoying match... And it seems to be the only way to avoid this map in matches, so we refuse matches against you and don't complain about it.
Ok, you can refuse match. But why when -xW- refuse a match or won against Exoduss "squad", you beging to insult, troll and kick us from w00p teamspeak without any reason?
Here some proof:

[Image: 551254PROOF.jpg]

[Image: 436771Kick.jpg] (sqlut = Exoduss)

Anyway, it's since 2 years than AC has updated, and you post this just now... great initiative.
It's until to say all bad thing from this game, you talk as you never tried the SVN or have some knowledge about changelog. The dev are working to make better this game and you speak as they do nothing.
Oh, i remember, you said than u talk to Lucas many hours by day, no?

Your comment: "(I don't even need to read the changelog) and I often speak with Cleaner about new contents (especially mapmodels, and maybe some incomming special clips) on the mapmodel test map. I speak everyday with Lucas (many hours each days) to give my advice about everything on the SVN, any bugs and possible glitches."

Stop contradiction please. I think if u take time to talk with Lucas it's for develop more this game or just to make everyweek a post about the failure of gameplay about Assault Cube...

Anyway stop kidding us, and contribute for other maps in Assault Cube.
I know others real good mappers maybe better than you, but they still respectful even without right of admin.

The community was more welded without you. Go away and play with me on server public, you will enjoy the power of happyness!

A little proverb for you: "it is always those who mess around that pretend to be victims".
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Fearles=MyS= - 27 May 13, 08:08PM
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Krayce - 28 May 13, 08:00PM