The end of the competition for ExodusS.
(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote:
(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I was in .cS" and I remember how easy it was to find a match. The IRC and TS3 was useless here, all you had to do was to search the "|" in the server list, it was enough to find at least 3 different clans who were willing to play if they had enough teammates for a 3 vs 3.

yep, perhaps you should do something about it, instead of saying no to every match that comes your way. tell your stupid friends to stop denying every match too, they would get better if they actually played.

Well accepting a match against you is like accepting to play in RVSF ac_desert3, when we refuse to play against you it's for obvious reasons, if we don't enjoy this map, I really don't know why we should play against you for an annoying match... And it seems to be the only way to avoid this map in matches, so we refuse matches against you and don't complain about it.

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote:
(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Maybe you can check on |oNe| website, the fact they were forcing their members and applicants to play a game as fair as possible, no bright skins and also no reduced textures!

this is still enforced, if there is sufficient reason to believe you are gaining an unfair advantage from something...

You said only rC had not the same policy, but you can be sure a lot of clans are taking exemple on this clan by using same stuffs, of course this is not giving them some sure wins. And Larry answered to rC's script by making a new one, IMO this is not a good attitude...

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: the reason nobody gives a fuck about the blacklist, including me, is because the people running it aren't accountable to their actions or responsible to the people. they are tyrants no matter what they do. same thing with the moderator team. moderators, like server owners, can do as they please without any repercussions. maybe you should ask your bff lucas about that.

I agree with you, sometimes blacklist owners made the worst thing to do, IIRC this problem started with Bramha when he said Life and Sepehr were cheating (wich was a 101% false accusation, without proof etc...), this behavior increased the issue between {TyD} and blacklist users (w00p and BC especially). Trolling should not be a ban reason too IMO (carlglass), but somewhere the blacklist is usefull and we can't really play a game without a ban system, servers are not always providing admins (and admins are not even aware of everyone's IP, past, and some admins are dumb they can't see an obvious aimbot/boxswitch...).
I remember my blacklist entry wich was very funny, I had the chance to be in "NEVER REMOVE" (yes in capital letters to make it even more impressive) the reason was: "//Backtalking on TS".
And about it, everyone can understand we won't use Randomidiot's and TyD blacklists, that's why Lucas made one, putting only obvious cheaters and very abusive behaviors, deleting 5 years old bans and stupid bans too (French ones, haha probably the most stupid thing).

Plus honeslty, I think there is no balance between w00p TS and in-game blacklist policy, I can understand we can laugh from everything, but for the same reason we won't accept a player named "Hitler" connecting the teamspeak everyday, we also can't accept someone named "Sir andrew brevick..." with a pic of him in avatar, this is nothing funny and it's only a pure provocation, this behavior should result in something, but instead of that, nobody kick/ban etc... the Teamspeak also accept(ed?) during a long time, Plenas and almost all recent AC cheaters, from Brasil or not (offering them an easy access to inters, matches etc from the teamspeak) And I don't think it's a good admin behavior, please drop me a line about it.

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: just because thresh is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason i'm doing badly. just because AR is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason you suck too.

The only thing that makes me upset, is that Tresh is OP for commercial reasons, he's permaban in ranked because everyone knows it's OP, I let you imagine the permaban weapon on AC. :D

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: furthermore, you don't automatically become a skilled player just because you decide to play things that aren't strong, like sniper and SMG. a skilled player will actually do well with those weapons.

This is true, but your gameplay is not the gameplay of everyone, after playing a lot of game with/against you, I know you mainly trust your frag power, and also use it to flood enemies, the AR is perfect cause it allows you to come fast to the enemy base and let them make a single error to score a flag, this is really smart, but you know there are many more subtle strategies that are as smart as this one, more enemy you kill more spawn you create, this is why the gameplay is very different on maps like ac_gothic, shine (and i'll not speak about ac_depot since it's totally different now). Harrek and Sanzo are some very good fraggers this is why they can compete against good fraggers with AR, but they have the teamwork, this teamwork is rare to find today in clans that are only based on good fraggers, it was like that during a long time with MyS, this is why sometimes I watch some very old demos (w00p vs oNe or rG, A&D) because this is here you find almost tamwork and strategies (especially on ac_mines).

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: on the subject of legacy, we(oNe) probably played against them and dealt with their shit on a daily basis. they played things that were frustrating, and outside the meta, but looking back on it, there wasn't anything wrong with doing that specifically, as it forced us to adopt new tactics.

They forced us (especially back in the days when I was actively playing as Fr| and Fra|) to adopt new gameplays and strategies, but their constant changes to new shits made me drop this game, many of them were cheaters and ex-cheaters, it's the same today with rC, many of them are ex-cheaters and they want to impose to everyone the fact we must accept them back in the community, but they are using everything that is proving the contrary.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by ExodusS - 28 May 13, 11:41AM
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Fearles=MyS= - 27 May 13, 08:08PM