The end of the competition for ExodusS.
(27 May 13, 05:36PM)Vermi Wrote: AR needs less kickback, 1.0 felt like it was more about the kills, now everyone just rifles everywhere.

wtf you are dumb.

AR kickback is fine and makes the game amazing, give SMG more kickback. sucks how the game isn't just a multiplayer aim game.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I was in .cS" and I remember how easy it was to find a match. The IRC and TS3 was useless here, all you had to do was to search the "|" in the server list, it was enough to find at least 3 different clans who were willing to play if they had enough teammates for a 3 vs 3.

yep, perhaps you should do something about it, instead of saying no to every match that comes your way. tell your stupid friends to stop denying every match too, they would get better if they actually played.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Maybe you can check on |oNe| website, the fact they were forcing their members and applicants to play a game as fair as possible, no bright skins and also no reduced textures!

this is still enforced, if there is sufficient reason to believe you are gaining an unfair advantage from something, you will be asked to cease what you're doing at once, and if it continues you'll be removed. i don't think rC adopts the same policy, but literally every other clan in the game would kick someone who does that.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Plus since the 1.1, the new meta is to don't give a fuck about the blacklist

the reason nobody gives a fuck about the blacklist, including me, is because the people running it aren't accountable to their actions or responsible to the people. they are tyrants no matter what they do. same thing with the moderator team. moderators, like server owners, can do as they please without any repercussions. maybe you should ask your bff lucas about that.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: and enjoy your ac_desert3 CLA

fuck off idiot, you know it is the best map in this game.

since you've gotten so upset you've had to condense all your angst in to one singular essay, i would be more than happy to address your youthful stupidity.

there is no reason to be upset over a video game that you suck at. i've been playing league of legends for the past 6 months, and i'm only mediocre at it. am i upset? no.
just because thresh is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason i'm doing badly. just because AR is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason you suck too.
furthermore, you don't automatically become a skilled player just because you decide to play things that aren't strong, like sniper and SMG. a skilled player will actually do well with those weapons. that is why harrek and sanzo are just far better than you and can compete with clans that just spam AR.

on the subject of legacy, we(oNe) probably played against them and dealt with their shit on a daily basis. they played things that were frustrating, and outside the meta, but looking back on it, there wasn't anything wrong with doing that specifically, as it forced us to adopt new tactics.
rather, it was their attitude towards the rest of the community that caused problems.
you really do seem to be incredibly upset that people would dare to do things differently than they were in the past. adapt and stop crying.

another thing, i know he made you upset, but re-read fearles' post. he sums up your situation perfectly

(27 May 13, 09:21PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Shut up faggot

(27 May 13, 09:21PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I only see a fucking flammer

oh, you're incapable of thinking rationally. nvm lol.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Undead - 28 May 13, 05:18AM
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Fearles=MyS= - 27 May 13, 08:08PM