[HELP] The overall ceil height is too high
The restrictions are here for good reasons. The cube engine can't handle maps like yours, DIE Wolf. You should fix them accordingly. For example, the average height is too high. And it's pointless. Seriously, look your map : i doesn't need to be so high ! it brings nothing but heavy lag.
Same goes for rooms openness.

Also, the map restrictions were first introduced in AC 1.1 and were not perfect. They are fixed in the next version. The exploit that was mentioned in this post (which i removed because it didn't have to be public) will be fixed (it's already fixed inthe SVN trunk).

At the moment, you still didn't understand what maps the engine could handle and why there is no point making your map so high. Most experienced AC mappers began with a rough work but those who improved their mapping skills a lot are those who listened to other's advices and who understood the cube engine limits.

We answered you a few times and the only answer you are looking for is "how to exploit game issues to pass restrictions even if my map is shitty". For this reason i can't let this thread opened.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by Skinny-Dog - 21 May 13, 12:16AM
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by Skinny-Dog - 21 May 13, 12:56AM
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by Skinny-Dog - 21 May 13, 12:54PM
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by Luc@s - 21 May 13, 08:09PM