[HELP] The overall ceil height is too high
WHat that mean? Know one can solved my proplem? Map kitchenzz if TALL AGAIN. I'M TIRED.
==> HOW CAN MAKE TALL MAP WITHOUT GET ERRO MAP CHECK FAIL: The overall ceil height is too high (0 cubes)
Wait, i read link that cleaner gave me and it's SAY :
"A storage building which can hold loads of crates may be three stories high. In AC world such huge buildings would make your avatar look un-proportionally small and besides that require too many resources. Scaling down the three story height to about two or even one and a half will make it look smoother. At the same time you’ve to keep in mind that there’s almost no way to have buildings of different height. So you may lower the higher ones and raise the lower ones until they meet somewhere in the middle."
What that mean?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by -DIE Wolf- - 20 May 13, 11:47AM
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by Skinny-Dog - 21 May 13, 12:16AM
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by Skinny-Dog - 21 May 13, 12:56AM
RE: [HELP] The overall ceil height is too high - by Skinny-Dog - 21 May 13, 12:54PM