Are there any competitive players left?
Clanmatches aren't you alone mister, understand the word team = rC in your case / FD vs rC played last time in February.

The last 6 monthes FD played in summary against 36 different active clans.

The reason why it looks for you like this, is not to find on the game itself you blame for.

There are too many people freezing out ambitioned clans, in a very disgusting way. Instead beeing friendly, and having a behavior which invites others to play again. Clans are also responsible for the reputation of the game and should act as good example to advertise the game and not only act for egositic advantages and reasons. That sadly is not happening anymore, if you read the forum, every second post is about how bad everything is. It got already like a challenge to be as destructive as possible instead beeing usefull and helpfull and or to bite the tongue if you haven't to say something good or usefull. If i would read the Forum the first time befor i play the game, i would never touch it. (let out the fact of the ingame experience) Think about
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 31 Mar 13, 01:26PM