Assault Cube's niche shrinking.
Try bo2 you wont be disappointed if you are looking for lags in commercial games :p
I don't think we can do something about lag but it's true that I don't see how the anti-cheat can be useful. But maybe I'm wrong and maybe without it, hackers would be a lot more.

With some commands (mainly for maps with water) I'm able to get 200 fps almost on all official maps. I tried many other online FPS and assaultcube is one of the few my pc can run (crashing over and over again on tf2 with lowest settings). So I think frames per seconds are actually a good point for AC.

Stef Wrote:I also picked the 'vote passed'-sound as an audio-indicator for 'ktf flag scored'. Of course, that's a bad solution and it should have been replaced by an unique sound before the 1.0 release. The 'I'll do it in a few days' phrase said by makke will celebrate it's first birthday in a few weeks... and don't think, I never reminded him ;)
Full post here

That quote is from 2009. 2013 and nothing changed. If you read the whole post you can find other examples. Removing flags from douze without any serious reason was way more important ! A game start dying when nobody develop it. I mean makke and drian shouldn't have given up this project. Backports should be from AC to sauer instead of from sauer to AC. Actually devs focus too much on how this game "was intended" instead on how we can make it better.

I don't wanna be to hard with devs because I know taking a decision is hard and we cant please everyone. Fox example reducing the AR kickback. Needed for competitive games but terrible for gemas. Also I've seen that the AR was back to 20 rounds in the SVN? If Im not wrong that's a good point for the dev team who did listen. Thx I hope.

Didn't understand everything so I hope Im not offtopic too much.

inb4 im a troll and everything I said is the same :p
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by Nightmare - 06 Mar 13, 06:30PM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by GDM - 06 Mar 13, 08:57PM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by Bukz - 06 Mar 13, 09:40PM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by Edward - 07 Mar 13, 03:39AM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by jamz - 07 Mar 13, 01:38PM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by Xenon - 07 Mar 13, 05:19AM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by Cho - 07 Mar 13, 10:28PM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by 1Cap - 10 Mar 13, 08:43PM
RE: Assault Cube's niche shrinking. - by Bukz - 11 Mar 13, 01:19AM