-BRC* Clan Video [HD]
(17 Jan 13, 07:40PM)1Cap Wrote: Yes, the BRC clan was one of the best clans of AC.

had cheaters and they didn't care, got 1 win over a major clan and would spam it on the forums with BRC VENCE ALL BRC #1 FUCK SPARTAN MOTHER FUCK MCNNM.

let us not forget the classic link to MCNNM's site on BRC's site.

(17 Jan 13, 07:40PM)1Cap Wrote: However, there was a time a forum before this one, players began accusing brasilian player.
Began accusing players without 100% certainty

i think i've heard you spurting the exact same bullshit in defence of wagner. there isn't any correlation between nationality and whether a person gets falsely accused of cheating. i guess it makes you feel better when you believe you're discriminated against though. whatever.

(17 Jan 13, 07:40PM)1Cap Wrote: There was a time when clans as oNe, w00p, Mys, BC and A&D ruled the game.
Eventually it was confirmed that these clans were cheaters.

if any of these clans actually had cheaters, as in oNe's case with myster, it was because they didn't know and were tricked. hence why clans are so suspicious of good players these days. you're making it sound like the entire clan were cheating and sharing hacks, but we all know that is a common practice among wagner and his friends.

i don't understand what you get out of re-writing history with a nationalistic tone, if you need some great brazilian players to look up to just look at panico, cogu and hera.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
-BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by Leko - 16 Jan 13, 04:55PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by Manch - 16 Jan 13, 05:15PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by 1Cap - 16 Jan 13, 07:57PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by Leko - 16 Jan 13, 08:42PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by 1Cap - 16 Jan 13, 08:53PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by ExodusS - 17 Jan 13, 10:27AM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by 1Cap - 17 Jan 13, 07:40PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by Marti - 17 Jan 13, 08:52PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by 1Cap - 17 Jan 13, 09:29PM
RE: -BRC* Clan Video [HD] - by Undead - 20 Jan 13, 02:04AM