Help please
last screen shot wasnt juicy i know because him and scry are really good friends lol... and those smg pics, i banned him off my server eeverytime cuzz i didnt know how to blacklist, but he came on my forums a long time ago and applied, i denied his app and he jus started talkn mad shit to me lol, so i banned him off my server and talked shit back to him.

so i dont really get how its admin abuse if im banning somone off my server who hates me and i hate him...

so there u go, now what the hell does this have to do with me getting rid of my posers?

and draul, you dont have to read this topic, so dont come on here telling me wat to do, you dont know me, i dont care bout you, mind your own business and leave.

im not an asshole for no reason, but wen ppl start shit with me, like smg, ill mess with you back, or if its got nothing to do with you (draul) and you come and tell me to stop doing this and that like ur the boss, im not gona not say anything.

i dont go around ac talkin crap to ppl, i have alot of friends on ac, and im a nice player, until u start shit with me like i said, if i was an asshole i wuldnt have as many membrs in my clan as i do.

so please stop trying to prove im an asshole wen im really not.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Help please - by |H*S|BrickSquad - 21 Jun 10, 04:33PM
RE: Help please - by pwned - 21 Jun 10, 04:41PM
RE: Help please - by Monas|SK| - 21 Jun 10, 05:39PM
RE: Help please - by |H*S|BrickSquad - 22 Jun 10, 05:22AM
RE: Help please - by Monas|SK| - 22 Jun 10, 05:24AM
RE: Help please - by |H*S|BrickSquad - 22 Jun 10, 08:58PM
RE: Help please - by yata - 22 Jun 10, 10:11PM
RE: Help please - by |H*S|BrickSquad - 23 Jun 10, 12:12AM
RE: Help please - by DrauL - 23 Jun 10, 01:39PM
RE: Help please - by Monas|SK| - 23 Jun 10, 08:22PM