How can I do for a player to give up playing.
All my threads were closed.

I will show how the moderators are acting against the Brazilians.
They do not solve the problem of BL wrong.
They are rolling for the player to give up playing.
Some players are very nervous about not being able to play. Look, were BL and did nothing!
Then they go back using CHEATER, proxy, etc. .. So they are definitely banned.
I'm not judging whether these players are right.
I contend that the moderators are concerned it has happened. Moderators err. They sent great Brazilian players to BL; Unsure.
See now that the post Jamz sent me .. Absurd! He was polite .. but solved anything? He asked if I'm having connection problems!! Sure. He included me on a blacklist.
Any friend of the king's reading this? Understand now what is racism? Prejudice? Infantilism? The power should bring responsibilities ... But sometimes the power is given to the wrong person.
Reporting a bug
1Cap 3 127 Today 08:11AM
Last Post: jamz
[split] Warnings system
1Cap 39 1,354 08 Aug 12 03:50AM
Last Post: Ronald_Reagan
Just for friends of the king
1Cap 2 386 28 Jul 12 06:05AM
Last Post: Ronald_Reagan
Outraged
1Cap 23 1,403 26 Jul 12 08:18PM
Last Post: 1Cap
White List
1Cap 19 1,026 17 Jul 12 11:50PM
Last Post: 1Cap

Jamz private message...

Hello 1Cap

First, I'm sorry about your ban. It is not for you, but for many cheats who have the same IP ranges as you; Jv, H@tred/alexandree, DouzeAqueous, |BS|AssaultCube, etc...

You are right to guess that the ACWC client is the problem. When I ban a range of IPs, I can add honest players to a whitelist, but I can only do this if they use the official client downloaded from here.

I hope that this doesn't cause you too many problems, and of course I apologise again for removing your freedom to choose which client to use.
I hope, in return, that you understand that I do this to protect the innocent players in public servers from these cheats, who are attempting to ruin the game with their ignorance.

Always PM me if you have a problem connecting, and I will do everything I can to assist you.

jamz

----------------------and visite: www.assaultcube.com.br -----
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
How can I do for a player to give up playing. - by 1Cap - 19 Oct 12, 05:06PM